QCTV: Money DNA: Decoding Your Emotional Blueprint with Judy Wilkins-Smith
Watch on the Video player below or scroll down to listen to Audiocast
Everybody inherits distinctly unique DNA. We inherit our ancestors’ good or bad looks, their blue, brown, or hazel eyes, their height, their teeth, and even their diseases. But did you know you can inherit your ancestors’ money habits as well?
Your financial patterns may have originated generations ago as a result of your ancestors’ need to survive or their ability to thrive. For example, if your great-grandfather saved and then lost a lot of money in the Great Depression, he may have decided that saving money is fruitless and that it is better to spend it while you can. That may have set a family pattern of carefree spending in motion that is now causing you to regularly drain your bank account.
So, how can you look at money with a fresh perspective and change the patterns that may be preventing you from living your best life?
Judy Wilkins-Smith, world-renowned Family Patterns, Systemic Work, and Constellations Expert, Motivational Speaker, and Author offers guidance to disentangling the financial patterns that aren’t working and transforming your Money DNA.
IN THIS EPISODE OF QUANTUM CONVERSATIONS, YOU WILL LEARN:
- Why is money one of the best places to start looking at your unconscious emotional DNA inheritance and how do you determine if you have inherited an emotional pattern around money that is not innate to you?
- In systemic work and constellations (a process that swiftly reveals and helps transform hidden issues arising from family, business, and other kinds of close-knit groups or systems), anxiety and other negative emotions are common signs that a pattern is needing or wanting to change in the system.
- Understanding Money DNA and creating a healthier money mindset with a simple systemic exercise that will reveal your money bandwidth and current state of mind. Once you know the pattern, then you can change it.
- If you can identify patterns and events from prior generations, you’ve just identified the origins of your thoughts, feelings, and actions around money—your Money DNA. And if you don’t have any knowledge of your ancestral history, that’s okay. Simply look at your own patterns with money. They came from someone. Being able to pin a name on the source of your money DNA is fun, but it isn’t necessary.
- Finally, imagine something good that you really want to do with your money. Your deepest heart’s desire. Your heart’s desire embodies the new pattern of money that is trying to emerge through you. Allow yourself to feel what it would be like to achieve that heart’s desire. The clearer your heart’s desire, the more you can emotionally invest in it. Now you are building new Money DNA—a new pattern that will pull you beyond your excuses, reasons, and patterns of staying stuck.