QCTV: Sacred Worlds Game with Yukia Azorah Sandara
Watch on the Video player below or scroll down to listen to Audiocast
Sacred Worlds, the cooperative adventure game for all ages, is a path that opens the doors to Spirit, Creativity, Nature and, most importantly the discovery of Self.
Find your inner golden child and learn more about your gifts each time you play Sacred Worlds.
As you progress on the journey, your voice, imagination and emotions help in making decisions that benefit all the realms and return the world to harmony.
Every time you play, the game is different! The random combinations of Character, Tool, and Adventure cards assures you learn, experience and feel something new each time.
Sacred Worlds has been designed and transmitted from Source ,using a simple but engaging approach, it uses storytelling and playful imagery to teach about different aspects of human consciousness.
The game is mostly played in play groups or classes as there are no specific rules or regulations for playing this game.
Children grow up fast, but their spiritual lives remain a mystery.
They are filled with questions about life and the universe, but their parents aren’t always able to answer them. Sacred Sacred Worlds is here to change that!
This board game for kids/parents/Grandparents/ teachers assist them how to connect with their source consciousness, a deeper connection which allows them to sense what’s going on around them and leads to true inner peace. Through the game’s fun and engaging gameplay, they’ll be able to unlock their true aspects , higher versions potential from the realms of nature and the unseen, while also building trust in themselves.
IN THIS EPISODE OF QUANTUM CONVERSATIONS, YOU WILL LEARN:
- Why the Sacred Worlds Game was created
- How the game benefits adults AND children of all ages and backgrounds to discovery their Real self
- To enrich relationships between Parent/educators and children
- Why we are all connected to each other, nature and the universe
- To design in co-creation a new enriched relationship, between parent/child and a new learning educational model curriculum customized to your child’s Soul/heart & natural gifts and needs.
- To co create with your children and as educators and build a foundational bridge that guides both parties to explore and grow together.