About Dr. Bruce Goldberg
Dr. Goldberg developed the field of progression hypnotherapy, along with the superconscious mind tap-a healing technique through hypnosis. Dr. Bruce has conducted regression/progression session that provide some enthralling case histories from the 35,000 past – and future-life regressions (of some 14,000 individuals), including:
- Ivy, obsessed with a man who tried to kill her … in 20 out of 26 past lives. This documented case, “The Search for Grace,” aired as a CBS Movie of the Week.
- A woman who overcame her sexual dysfunction . . . after learning about her past life as an Amazon.
- A true “soul-mate” couple who shared a prior life in the Caribbean.A nymphomaniac’s past life as a ceremonial dancer in a primitive Polynesian society.
- An accountant’s future life as an inventor … in a 29th-century underwater city.Jon, whose first hypnotherapy session resulted in an exploration of his future life as a 35th-century chrononaut (time traveler)
- Past lives on the lost continents of Atlantis and Lemuria (Mu).
- The true origin of life on this planet – “the light people.”
He has conducted more than 35,000 past life regressions and future life progressions and has helped thousands of patients to empower themselves through the use of these valuable techniques. He is the world’s foremost authority on futuristic time travelers.
Dr. Bruce Goldberg holds a B.A. degree in Biology and Chemistry, is a Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Maryland School of Dentistry, and has a Masters degree in Counseling Psychology. He retired from dentistry and since then has concentrated on his thriving international hypnotherapy practice in Los Angeles, California. He is the author of 21 best-selling and award winning books, including Past Lives, Future Lives.
Dr. Goldberg has appeared on many television and radio shows including Oprah, Regis, Jerry Springer, Montel, CNN, CBS News, NBC, ABC, FOX, CNBC, The History Channel and Art Bell and George Noory, to name a few. His print exposure includes The Washington Post, Time, and The Los Angeles Times.