About Jim Bruton
Jim has always been spiritually inclined. That took a quatum leap after a plane crash in 2016, resulting in a Near-Death Experience. Upon return, Jim focused on Integrating the experience into his life. The Art of Letting Go offers Jim’s perspectives as a tool for integrating your own Spiritually Transformative Experience.
Jim has been in Amazon’s Life to Afterlife 2 and many, many podcasts. Jim also has:
- An Emmy for my film production work for National Geographic Television
- Lived in Africa among the wildlife off and on for 14 years.
- Had my own safari company, Old World Safaris
- Invented the Satellite VideoPhone, disrupting how global news could be transmitted with live video from places formerly impossible.
- Field produced the titanic expedition for DIscovery.com, winning it Yahoo! Site of the Year.
- Retraced the Journey of the Magi through Iran, Syria, Jordan and Israel
- Several trips to Mt. Everest: to transmit live video from the summit for the Malaysian team, and as Lecturer for Yale University School of Medicine, testing new bometrics destined for the International Space Station.
- NBC News war correspondent: Northern Africa, almost everywhere in the Middle East, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, etc.